Unexpected




Nowadays, I am in the Industrial Hemp industry, selling CBD business to business.  It’s a new experience for me selling B2B, but that doesn’t stop the everyday consumer being impacted.

This is an image of the front of a sweatshirt I wear daily when I’m out promoting CBD (my son is wearing his).  

I went out with my daughter to meet some of her friends, I was wearing my sweatshirt.  It always strikes up conversations about CBD.  (If you don’t know anything about CBD, Google it!)  

A week or more went by since that night.  One of the women I had met that evening sent me this text: 

"
Thank you for wearing your sweatshirt, I have been dealing with severe anxiety.  I went and purchased some product and my anxiety has almost disappeared. I feel like a new person.” Melissa

 When I am at a smoke shop, I enjoy seeing whose putting their CBD products in the shops.  It also gives me new contacts.  Once when I was at the counter, an older gentleman came into the smoke shop.  He began listening to me ask the clerk questions about the vendors of the CBD products they were carrying.  He asked, “What is CBD?”  We chatted about it a little, I gave him my card and told him to look it up.  Here’s the email he wrote:  

Kimmie!
What an amazing event, meeting you last night for the first time, during my first visit to a place like "Holy Smokes"! Destiny has an amazing way of placing people at the right place at the right time!
I have been battling some serious pain for over a decade after breaking 3 vertebrae, having my right hip replaced 3 times in 4 years, and now my left shoulder had surgery to repair to 2 torn ligaments from slipping in my high school chemistry class!
You seemed to have been a heaven sent angel with the natural remedies for the pain rather than the serious side-effects of pain management using Opioids.
Gratefully yours, Doug (teacher you met last night)

Comments